Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Well it's now my birthday and I am 28. I got a number of presents...an apron and big jar of marmite from Mum and Stepdad, a 'rub my tummy make me smile - Happy Buddha t-shirt', a 'dive sites of Australia book', and a couple of presents my brother had obviously spent alot of time getting. One - a signed Cambridge United 'Happy 28th Birthday Daniel' picture and the other - a NEW RUGBY TOP. Those of you not familiar with the rugby top saga - I had my house rugby top for 14 years until a trip to a Thai dive site when it fell of the back of the boat and is now presumably a house for fish and the like. They don't make the same top any more so my brother had one commissioned just to appease all you sarky sods who like to comment about how 'I can't believe you've still got that top' and then smirked inwardly when I lost it...it's back - coming to a photo near you soon.

The weather's not good enough for the planned party on Bondi Beach so we're off to the Olympic Village to see Stadium Australia et al. No idea what we're up to tonight, sure it'll be raucous though.

No comments: