Wednesday, January 29, 2003

PICTURES!!! A nice little internet cafe has let me loose with my portable hard drive and so, dear readers, at last, you get pictures!! I will try to get these in order...

First we have:

The happy couple on a the back of a truck (songthaew) on our way to Koh Chang..., and the again at the waterfall on Koh Chang.



The ferry to Sihanoukville, and Jen in front of the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh



Sunrise over Angkor Wat, and arty Ta Prohm picture



Hope they are all of interest. Now I've worked out the whole resizing image and uploading malarky we will try to get some on at least once a month. Today we went back to the temples and toured some of the lesser known ones before ending up at the Bayon which is very famous for it's faces. I burnt my leg on the exhaust pipe of my moto driver and it hurts like hell. This meant that climbing all those steps in the sun was pretty unbearable so we got home for about 4pm. Tomorrow we are going to the mine (land not coal) museum and trying our hand at navigating through a minefield (simulation - duh!). Then back to the Bayon before sunset at the big hill from which you can see everything (you can tell I left the guidebook in the room tonight...)

Will fill you in with the rest tomorrow - we have decided to go by bus to BKK and it is booked - should be a fun 12 hours but will hopefully be in BKK for Chinese New Year which should be amazing. Mike B if you read this we are booked in at Suk11 again - see you there!

No comments: