Tuesday, December 10, 2002

More jabs...
Just had my second Hep B and Typhoid, don't usually get affected by these but I feel rough as hell! One in each arm nonetheless, so both arms throb and I have got a splitting headache - the things you do for your cause eh? ;)

Got someone to look at the car later today so fingers crossed - also had a main Audi dealer on the line yesterday offering me roughly what I wanted so things are looking up.

Just 8 days until we fly to Banff for our 2-week skiing holiday - we are staying at this hotel which we booked ages ago. The amusing thing is that in most of the restaurants there are no jeans/trainers allowed and in some you have to wear a jacket. Hope i'll get away with shorts/sandals and a bomber jacket then as everything else is packed!!

No comments: