Friday, December 06, 2002

What I'm looking forward to:
Skiing in 10 days!
Taj Mahal/India experience
Diving in Cambodia/South Thailand etc...
Thailand and trekking through Cambodia/Vietnam/Loas, and experiencing a truly different way of life
Partying doing adventure sports in Oz/N.Z.The Great Barrier Reef
Visiting Machu Pichu, Iguazu Falls and the Galapagos
The Amazon
The whole big adventure of it!!

What I'm going to miss: (in no particular order)
Oscar, Itchy and Scratchy
Cambridge United
Football and sport in general
Championship Manager
The news
Our friends & Family

What I am nervous about:
Running out of money
Getting stuff nicked
Contracting some nasty disease
Learning Spanish for S.America!

Psychiatrist anyone? What does that say about me?

Must stop talking to myself......

No comments: