Monday, December 23, 2002

Snowboarding....don't do it kids.....it messes with your head (strapping yourself to a tray (sideways) and throwing yourself down a steep hill), your body (all those twists and turns) and your knees - I can barely stand up let alone walk...Jen is fine of course on her skis and has done a blue/black run, which, ironically, is the colour of most of my body.

On a serious note Banff and Canada is fantastic - the people are so friendly and sincere (unlike some from another North American country...) We have successfully completed 3 days board/ski school and I have done a couple of green runs so I am doing OK - Jen is obviously putting me to shame. Off to see the Ice Hockey on 27th at Calgary - it's sold out - 20,000+ so should be fun. We are also having a day in the spa (My idea obviously) before New Year - I think we are spending Xmas day on the slopes.....

Hope everyone that reads this is well and that you have a great Xmas/New Year...!

Dan & Jen

No comments: