Friday, October 31, 2003

We've booked ourselves on a trip to see Boca Juniors play Independiente at the weekend, when I say we I mean myself and Helen, Rich and Jen are going to wander around the markets or something...

Last night I continued my extraordinary beef eating skills by having another (fairly bad this time) steak, whilst the others had pizza, omelette (rather confusingly titled 'tortilla' here) and sausage, egg and chips (wonder who that one was...)

Helen's feeling a bit under the weather today so we're going to do some shopping and laundry etc... hoping she'll be better for our first Friday night out in BA. We're going to try to find some tango place or other and have a bit of a boogie by all accounts...will let you know how we get on. Amazingly enough this month this website has had nearly 1,000 hits (just under) so someone must be reading this drivel. Am hoping to get some piccies up either later today or tomorrow but seeing as they appear above the text you'll know if they're up anyway so I don't really know why I'm writing this...

No comments: